Men's gold bracelets differ from women's gold bracelets in several ways:
- Width: Men's bracelets are wider than women's. Just as we can find gold bracelets for women formed by a simple 1mm chain, in no case will we find something similar in gold bracelets for men.
- Design: Men's gold bracelets are of two types, gold slave bracelets (also called Milanese) consisting of a chain and a plate to engrave the person's name, and gold chain bracelets. There are other types of men's bracelets such as those designed with rubber and gold.
- Gold: Men's gold bracelets are almost always yellow gold, while women's bracelets can also be white or rose gold.
What you should know when buying gold men's bracelets:
- Gold: All men's gold bracelets are 18-carat gold, also called first-grade gold, including the largest amount of gold a bracelet can have. The reason why they are not made of 24 carats is because the gold bracelet would be so soft that it would dent with the minimum pressure, and the bracelet being an element that goes on the wrist, we would soon see our jewel damaged
- Contrast: All men's gold bracelets include an Official contrast that guarantees the quality and purity of the gold used
- Measurement: Men's gold bracelets are custom designed large enough for any man. For special measures we can have them prepared in our craft workshop.
- Case: All bracelets are delivered with case