Wedding rings also known as wedding rings are those used in the ceremony. Whether it will be a civil or religious wedding, the models will be the same. If you need more information about wedding bands we have written a guide to buy wedding rings to help you.
Some aspects to take into account when buying wedding rings:
- Metal : In our jewelry you will find gold wedding bands, silver wedding bands and platinum wedding bands
- Price : The price of wedding rings will vary depending on their weight and metal. The cheapest wedding bands are silver, followed by gold and platinum.
- Width : The finest wedding band is 2mm. While most are usually between 3 and 4 mm.
- Diamonds : To most models of wedding bands it is possible to add one or more diamonds
- Men : All models (without diamonds) are designed to be for both men and women
- Models : there is a multitude of models. From classic wedding bands to more modern wedding bands with different types of finishes. In our section of gold wedding rings you can also find original wedding rings , also in our workshop we design personalized wedding rings .
- White gold and silver wedding bands have a rhodium plating (metal more valuable than gold) to ensure their shine
All our rings have official contrast and are delivered with a box. If you need guidance or information on our jewelry since 1850, we are at your disposal.
For all the measure we put at your disposal a ring whose value is discounted from the purchase of the rings so your purchase will be free.